About this course
- 4 hours.
- French, Arabic, Somalia
- How to pass
- View all insights and complete each quiz
- Log in with VC4A account
- based on 498 votes
The ‘Your legal business’ course is aimed at founders who want to learn more about the legal implications of setting up their business and the funding concepts for a first round of investment.
The first module focuses on legal basics, the second module on the funding concepts.
Each module has a number of learning resources, which include:
• Theoretical breakdowns where concepts are introduced – relevant to the African context.
• Videos of leading business professionals, entrepreneurs and investors, sharing expert advice,
• Quizzes where you’ll be challenged to apply what you have learnt,
• Useful downloadable templates and documents.
The following experts are sharing their insights in this course: